I was nominated to these awards a few weeks ago and then again yesterday, it felt pretty AWESOME :)! I had been quite busy and had’t had a chance to make my nominations to share the feeling <3.
First of all, I want to thank gabriel360live for nominating me to both the LIEBSTER award and the STARLIGHT blogger award. Please check out his blog, it’s pretty awesome and a Follow would be pretty cool as well :)!
Also, thank you laineyloveslife for nominating me to the LIEBSTER award. Please stop by her blog, check it out and follow :)!!
RULES for the award
– Proudly display the award in your post.
– Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
– Answer the 10 questions given.
– Nominate up to ten of your fellow bloggers and bloggerettes.
– Give your nominees 10 questions to answer.
Here are the questions!
1. Team Edward or Team Jacob? (I will also accept Team Alice.)
Not really a twilight fun but I would say team Alice, she’s pretty cool :)!
2. Do you remember the first book you ever read and, if so, what was it?
Probably wasn’t the first book I read but it’s the one I remember. Back in sixth grade they made me read a novel called Campos de Fresas (Strawberry fields) it was a very sad and quite shocking book, but the first I ever read so I felt pretty proud after finishing it :)!.
3. Do you prefer Apple products or anything that isn’t an Apple product?
Definitely Apple products, to be if it’s Apple then it’s worth it. I know it’s insanely expensive but their products are pretty dope, I mean come on!
4. Colors; what do you think of them?
That’s an odd questions hmmm, they make everything better, I absolutely LOVE THEM! If you saw my wardrobe you would know, I only have one black shirt and one dark blue pant and I don’t really use jeans… I LOVE BRIGHT COLORS!
5. What do you do for a living?
I’m a student –> architecture major and screenwriting minor.
6. What’s your favorite eye color?
Hazel eyes <3.
7. Do you more enjoy YA or adult fiction?
Either one as long as it says PG13 lol!
8. What’s your favorite place in the world?
I can honestly say home <3.
9. When do you think you’ll realize just how immensely you are loved, or have you already come to this realization?
I have actually, first of all by God <3, then my family and then my friends :)!.
10. Honestly, how bad were these questions? (I take criticism well.)
They were fun haha! Looks like it took you a while to figure out :)!
For the Starlight Blogger Award
– Show off your award by posting the picture of it.
– Thank the person who gave you the nomination.
– Answer the 3 questions given to you.
– Pass on the award to at least six of your fellow bloggers and let them know of it.
– Give your nominees 3 questions to answer.
1. What’s your favorite color combination?
I think yellow and turquoise, I have these beautiful turquoise pants and this really pretty yellow shirt! They look so adorably nice together <3.
2. Would you ever change your name and, if you did, what would it be?
I like my name so I wouldn’t.
3. Do you prefer paper books or eBooks and why?
Paper books definitely, I’ve always pictured my dream house with a small private library in it and I can’t fill it out with ebooks. Besides, reading from the computer all the time hurt my eyes :(.
AND HERE ARE MY NOMINEES FOR BOTH AWARDS :)!
I really hope you guys are as thrilled and excited as I was when I got them plus, you get to share a little about yourself and I mean, who doesn’t like to talk about themselves? haha!
Here are your questions nominees:
For the Leibster Award
- Why did you decide to make a blog?
- What’s your favorite season of the year?
- What your happiest memory? (whatever comes to your mind)
- What do you do for living?
- Do you know how to ride a bike?
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Do you have a pet? Do you like pets?
- Are you a stay-home-and-watch-a-movie type of person or a party person?
- What’s your favorite type of flower?
- If you were given USD $20,000 for a summer vacation (or winter up to you) were would you go and with whom?
For the Starlight Blogger Award
- What’s your favorite sport? Do you follow a league?
- What’s your favorite dessert/pastry?
- What would be your perfect birthday?
FYI this is optional, not mandatory to do :)!