7 Breakfast ideas
Grab and go!
Vanilla scones and chocolate.
For a detailed process visit click HERE
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2/4 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 bar of unsalted butter (cold and cut in pieces)
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Egg wash
- Raw sugar (or any type of sugar you have)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl mix together the milk, vanilla extract and the egg.
- Add the butter cubes to the dry mixture.
- Add the milk mixture to the butter mixture and combine until the dough comes together.
- Place the dough on a floured surface. Shape into a circle, a little less than an inch thick, cut triangular pieces and put it on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush egg wash on top and sprinkle raw sugar 🙂 !
- Bake at 400°F for about 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- 1-2 eggs (scrambled)
- Refried beans (heated up)
- 2 corn tortillas
- Shredded cheese
Drink your fruits
- 1 banana
- ½ c strawberries
- 1c 2% milk
- 1/3 c plain yogurt
- 2 tsp honey (if you really like it sweet)
- 1 c water
- 1 tbsp. flax seed
- 1 c raspberries
- 1 banana
- ¼ c spinach
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 2 tsp. lemon
Mix all ingredients together
Get that protein!
Spanish omelet (Taken from Taste of Home)
- 3-6 eggs
- ¼ c of water
- 1 cup refried beans, warmed
- ¼ c chopped onion
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- ¼ c salsa
- Heat a 10-in. nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Whisk eggs and water. Add half of the egg mixture to skillet (mixture should set immediately at edges).
- As eggs set, push cooked edges toward the center, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When the eggs are set, spoon half of the beans and half of the onion on one side and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese; fold other side over filling. Slide omelet onto a plate. Repeat. Garnish with salsa and remaining cheese.
- 1 banana mashed
- ½ cup of rolled oats
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup of honey
- 1/8 cup of peanut butter
- Black berries
- ½ cup milk (almond, coconut or 2%)
- On a lid container (I used t
- hose vintage jars because they look so cute!). Put all the ingredients on the list (follow the order), shake it as much as you can until they’re well combined.
- Let it sit on your fridge overnight.
Wake up the next morning and BREAKFAST’S READY :)!
SATURDAY Sugar up!
- Pancake mix of your choice
- Milk or water
- Honey or maple syrup
Follow directions on the back of the pancake mix box
Treat you self!
Easy bake brunch by Tasty (biscuit covered eggs)
Learned of this recipe through my sister J! You can find the video for it HERE
- ½ Onion (chopped)
- 1/3 C Canadian Bacon – or sausage (chopped)
- 3-4 eggs
- ¼ C of cheddar cheese
- ¼ C mozzarella cheese
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tube buttermilk biscuits
- A pinch of chives
I cut down the amount of each ingredient to fit a 1-2 person meal.
- Add all ingredients on a bowl and whisk them together!
- Grease a baking dish or spray it with pan or coconut oil.
- Open the buttermilk biscuits and place them on the baking dish.
- Pour the egg mixture over them
- Top with chives
- Bake on a 350°F/ 177°C for 30-35min
- Let it cool for about 10min
- Cut a peace and enjoy!