Hey adorable people :)!
So it’s no secret that I LOVE APPLE pastries, just the idea of Apple+sugar+cinammon makes my mouth water seriously!!! It smells delicious when it’s in the oven, that delicious honey-like mixtures that forms it’s amazing and I tell myself that is somehow good for you because of the cinnamon (although the more sugar you add the more delicious it is, but I try to contain myself by using as little sugar as possible).
Anyways… what I’m trying to confess to you is that I am constantly looking for some delicious apple recipes, to experiment, to try and to share with you all so you can be as happy as I am when I bake apple treats :D!
I decided to make this more of a college-size or single-size serving to not waste ingredients and to have it as something I can snack on for a few days.
Without further ado, here is my recipe for APPLE CRISP.
CLICK HERE to watch the video for this recipe and follow along!
- 3 small Red Delicious apples (depends on the glass container you have), peeled and cut intro small pieces.
- ½ lemon [to prevent the peeled apples from browning]
- 1tbsp flour
- 1tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3tbsp melted butter [after melting it in the microwave, let it cool for about 7-10min]
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients from the filling together.
- On the oven-safe container that you will use, spread some honey at the bottom.
- Add the filling mixture and spread it evenly.
- In a small bowl, combine all the topping ingredients together to form like a paste.
- Spread the mixture evenly on top of the apples.
- Top with a bit of cinnamon.
- Bake at 350°F [175°C] for 25-30min.
This is an instant go-to comfort food recipe, it’s really easy, takes very little time and it’s absolutely delicious!
If you liked this recipe please hit that LIKE button to show some love <3, COMMENT any thoughts/questions/doubts, and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to stay tuned on new recipes :)!