Hey there beautiful people ❤ 🙂 My go to comfort food when I’m in school is a quick easy and delicious brownie ’cause I mean, chocolate makes you happy huh? I know it makes me happy 😉 So as the back-to-school day approaches, here I am sharing my cheat-day recipe with you :)! Hope you enjoy it.
Check out the video –> BAKING VIDEO for references, made a new intro which I’M SUPER EXCITED ABOUT :)! Took me sooooo long to get it the way I wanted but it was worth it for you all ;)!
- – ½ C butter
- – ¾ C white sugar
- – 2 eggs (at room temperature)
- – 1tsp vanilla extract
- – 1tbsp cold Coffee (freshly brewed, from that day)
- – 1tsp cinnamon
- – Pinch of salt
- – 1tsp baking powder
- – ½ C unsweetened cocoa powder
- – 1 C all-purpose flour
- – 1 Can of dulce de leche
- Melt the butter and sugar on a saucepan at medium heat.
- Let the mixture cool for at least 20min. (This is very important, you don’t want it to be so hot that it fries the eggs when you add them…)
When the mixture is cool enough, PREHEAT the oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Once cooled, add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add the cold coffee and whisk the mixture.
Time for the DRY INGREDIENTS!
- Grease the pan you’re going to use
- SIFT together all the dry ingredients.
Don’t skip the sifting, I know it’s annoying but when using cocoa powder it’s always a good idea to do it because the cocoa powder comes in packed and you want it nicely sifted so it all combines perfectly.
- Whisk the ingredients together until it resembles a nice shiny chocolaty mixture (It took me a little bit say, 5-7min?).
- Pour the mixture on the prepared greased pan.
- Bake for about 25min, or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
If you wonder why there’s so many holes on my bread, is because I wanted the caramel to get in a little when I spread it :)!
- Let it cool on a wire rack, and while still hot spread the dulce de leche on top.
- ENJOY :)!
If you enjoyed this recipe please hit that LIKE button, any questions? COMMENT below, want more recipes like this? SUBSCRIBE to stay tuned !